Thursday, October 3, 2013

Boost Moisture with Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost Active Nourishing Emulsion

It's not hard to easily fall in love with this emulsion toner. I am not really a user of Bio-essence skincare products, but this emulsion had increased my rating to Bio-essence, especially the Tri-Action Aqua Boost system. Ah erm... maybe it's not appropriate for me to say that since I've used only the emulsion and not other products in the series but anyway, my point is, the emulsion has increase my curiosity on Bio-essence, so...that is good enough right? (",)


I got this Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost Active Nourishing Emulsion from the Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water 200 People Mega Challenge I participated in last March. The goodie bag for the participants was pretty generous I would say...Since the event was in March so yes, some of you may have guessed it right; I have finished using this emulsion for quite some time ago but now only I have the time to post the review here :p



How does the Tri-Action Aqua Boost System Work?

Typically, there are 3 active ingredients in each of the product in the Tri-Action Aqua Boost system. They are; Hyaluronic Acid, Olive Extract and Cranberry Oil.

Hyaluronic Acid replenishes and rebuilds the skin natural hyaluronic acid bank to replace those that are lost and destroyed everyday. It supports the formation and maintenance of collagen to improve skin elasticity and firmness.

Olive Extract nourishes and strengthens skin cells to improve the moisture balance within the skin layers. Olive extract is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and powerful antioxidants to fight harmful free radicals. Collagen synthesis is enhanced, thus improving elasticity and moisture level. Olive extract is able to sooth and heal dry skin during cold or dry weather conditions.

Cranberry Oil forms a powerful barrier between skin and external elements to protect the skin from free radical damages and retain moisture for continuous circulation. It is high in essential fatty acids such as Omega-3,6,9 to preserve the moisture and prevent dry skin.

These 3 ingredients form the complete Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost system, and combined with the nanotechnology, nutrients are broken into nano-molecules for accelerated dispersal, where skin readily absorbs the concoction of goodness and benefits.


For this emulsion, there are 2 additional active ingredients that are worth to note; Bio Energy Fluid and Ginkgo Biloba Extract.

Bio Energy Fluid helps to enhance the absorption of nutrients into skin cells and promotes cell renewal. It is able to boost up the skin moisture balance level.

Ginkgo Biloba Extract is a natural herbal extract which contain a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and helps reduce premature signs of aging.


My Review on Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost Active Nourishing Emulsion

First of all, I would like to commend on the packaging. I'm so likey the glass bottle of the emulsion, so classy and elegant!! This is by far my most favourite packaging for a toner :D

I used the emulsion on a cleansed face (ah, standard routine lah...) Just pour sufficient amount onto cotton pad, and gently pat on the face, used twice daily. I can see some tiny patch of dirt on the cotton pad, probably those that are not cleaned via the cleanser. So yeah, the emulsion is working pretty well as per my expectation!!

Every time I use this emulsion, I feel my skin is replenished with moisture and hydration. My skin is plumped up to a glowing and healthy skin. As the emulsion is very gentle, skin feel smooth and does not irritate. I also like how my skin feel bouncy and refreshed after each usage.

And yeah, how can I forget about the fragrant. I think the fragrant is almost similar to the Isabelle Lancray Bodylia Crème Corporelle Hydratante aux Fruits lol...anyway, I like the fruity scent so much, so sweet and cutey :p

I take that this Active Nourishing Emulsion as the star product among the Tri-Action Aqua Boost system, although I haven't try the rest yet :p I have no complain on the emulsion, except maybe the amount is too little for my usage lol...I finished the whole 120ml bottle in less than 2 months (~.~)


The Bio-essence Tri-Action Aqua Boost Active Nourishing Emulsion is priced at RM29.90 for 120ml bottle...pretty affordable huh? It is available at all leading pharmacies in Malaysia.

Know more about Bio-essence Malaysia via their FB page: www.facebook.com/bioessencemalaysia


Disclaimer: Product was received as a gift for joining the Bio-essence Mega Challenge event and I have no obligation to write a review on the product. I'm sharing my review here because I think the product is good. Please refer terms of use, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...