Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bio-essence Mega Face Lift V Face Challenge

Last Sunday afternoon was a hot day. A very hot, sunny day...hb and I were heading to AEON Metro Prima Kepong although a lazy afternoon on the sofa at home was more appealing lol...Reason being, I was selected as one of the participants for Bio-essence Mega Face Lift V Face Challenge :D

Bio-essence was known to always organize such event, where about one hundred or two participants will challenge the efficacy of its products. Last year, I also joined the mega challenge on the Miracle Bio Water :) I think it's a good marketing program; it means the brand is confident with its products that it invites the public to challenge the product efficacy...

The Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream is now enhanced with Royal Jelly, apart from its existing ATP ingredient. It was said to have sold over 6,000,000 bottles thus far. Impressive huh???!!


The full range of the Shape V Face products were neatly arranged on the tables. 


...and I was all ready to accept the challenge!!! :D :D :D


The invited guests, May June (Actress & Host) and Ley Teng (NTV7 Newscaster) sharing their opinions and tips on beauty care (no, I don't know who are they actually, lol...) Cut cost? Last year Bio-essence invited Hong Kong artist Linda Chung to grace the Miracle Bio Water event, but this year, only local celebrities oh... (^~^;)ゞ

In fact, the emcee last event was Yoon, who is more popular I think...I have no idea who the emcee for this event is....sorry.... =.="


Shortly after the sharing session, the challenge started. Participants were treated with a flash facial...hehe, it was quite fun actually...I don't have to do anything; just sit down and relax and enjoy the pampering treat lol :p


Winners of the challenge were chosen based on how much they lose....

This is how the 'Firming' result was measured...in cm...


and how the 'Shape V Face' result was measured, using a tool like this...


...to measure the 'V' of the face...


...but nah....the result on me was so-so only...I wonder how the winners lose more than 10 degree? That's impossible on me haha...


Finally, a group picture of all the participants....try to spot me :D :D :D

source

Each participant receive a goodie bag, which consist of the full size Face Lifting Cream with Royal Jelly & ATP, Shape V Face trial kit, Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream and a free Miracle Bio Water  with purchase above RM50 voucher (which is valid on event day).


Thank you Bio-essence for having me in the challenge event. Am looking forward to similar event next year :P

Oh, do check out more pictures of the event at Bio-essence FB page :)

3 comments:

  1. Have you used Bio Essence before ? If yes, for how long? What was the result on your skin ? I would really like to know, coz this brand is sold as a retail item, priced lower than premium brands like Thalgo (which I use) and of course lower than cosmetic-based brands like Lancome, Estee Lauder etc. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,
      I've only used the Bio-essence Acne Clearing Gel before, not any full set of core skincare. The acne gel to me, is very, very slow to show its result I guess. I've been using the gel since 5-6 months ago but no significant improvement...so I'm considering another brand after I've finish with the current one...
      Are you looking for pharmacy brand (since they are cheaper)? You can try Clinelle or Biore :) The result is good on me and price also very affordable...otherwise you can try Yves Rocher....Yves Rocher is not pharmacy brand in malaysia, in fact it has counters and outlets yet the price are significant lower than cosmetic-based brands...
      Let me know what you've chosen? ^^ Have a great day :)

      Delete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...