Saturday, December 7, 2013

Heartening Small Gifts in the Christmas Season

I think it's not that hard to make me happy lol...gifts, even a small one, or even just a little note, can make me feel 'warm' and happy for the rest of the day ^_^ So in this week alone, when I got some small gifts from 3 different beauty brands, I thought I'm the happiest girl for the week, hehe... 


Courtesy of Clarins, Parkson Subang Parade counter

Remember the bounce back card from Bag of Love November edition


So, few days ago after work I went to Subang Parade thinking to redeem the gift...and this is what I got...


Yup, you see it right...not 1, not 2, but a total of 5 piece of small gifts :D I have calculated, the total value is way higher than RM60 ;-)
Clarins Shaping Facial Lift, RM245 (50ml): 5x1ml = RM24.50
Defining Eye Lift, RM190 (20ml): 3ml = RM28.50
Shaping Facial Lift Wrap, RM180 (75ml): 5ml = RM12
Hydraquench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase, RM200 (30ml): 3ml = RM20
Hydraquench Cream-Gel Normal to Combination Skin, RM180 (50ml): 5ml = RM18 
Total = RM103
The girl that served me is actually a beauty therapist for Clarins spa, and she was very keen to offer her advice and teach me on how to use the sample products. She also provided me some Clarins brochures on the Shaping Facial Lift range and on the whole Clarins range, and even offered to reserve me the Christmas Set "V Shaped Essentials Xmas" ^_^ Wait till when my current skincare product finish and switch to Clarins, I think I'd go find her :)

Actually, I would have preferred the girl gave me 2 deluxe-sized products as per written on the bounce back card, instead of 5 small samples...but nah, it's a gift anyway...so it's ok lah... :)


Courtesy of Origins, Parkson Subang Parade counter

Before I went to the Clarins counter, I passed by the promotional Christmas booths at the concourse area in front of Parkson ground floor...one booth that caught my attention was the Origins booth, as I have been eyeing for the Origins Christmas set for quite some time...and to my delight, my short visit resulted me having these 2 little gorgeous...


They are having free hand massage at the Origins booth, so...no harm to try right? :P The girl used Origins Ginger Souffle for the hand massage, and I really like the texture and the scent!! Will definitely check it out soon xD xD And at the end of the session, I was given these 2 little samples to try out :D


Courtesy of Melvita, OneUtama store

Malaysian Women Weekly wins in terms of GWP for local magazines this month...yesterday night I went to  the Melvita store at OneUtama to redeem the Organic Brightening Cream 15ml, as per the coupon in the MWW...and I end up with these...


Hehe...although it's only a little 2 extra sachets, it's enough for me to think, this girl is so generous, hohoho ^o^ Love the kind gesture of the girl...


Early of the week, I was quite disappointed for failing to redeem the Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy (coupon also from MWW)...I was too late; the 500-pieces were grabbed by readers as fast as the bullet train...but but....the small gifts from Clarins, Origins and Melvita, have lifted my spirit and made me think, it's a pretty great week after all ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...