Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Gift from Natta Cosme

Dear Natta Cosme,

I wish I could receive parcels from you everyday, lol...remember I posted about the Typhoon Haiyan fund by Natta Cosme sometime back? As a token of appreciation, you sent little gifts to me, which I appreciate a lot!!! I felt like a little princess when I receive this gift from you, really!! (✿´‿`)


Last time when I received the parcel for the Thayers toner review, I blogged about my unboxing experience as the packaging was real too cute and I thought I should proudly show off the parcel in honour of the your effort...and this time it's no different too :D

You even addressed me as "the gorgeous benevolent princess" hehe...how can I not melt by this small details... (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♥


In view of the coming CNY next month, you have also included two packets of angpow...so thoughtful!! I'm so gonna use this angpow, so that I can help to promote Natta Cosme also, hehe...


Then this *love letter* from you, using the Disney Princess card, awww.........


I like how you always personalise our parcels or letters...See, that's my name there, and words of appreciation by you, which have made me mesmerized in joy...aww, Natta Cosme, I would like to thank you too hehe....and I want you to know that your sincerity really shines with all these packaging and hand-writing *love letter* ^_^


And this little bow hair clip, aww this is the cutest!! Erm, although a bit plain, but it's your sincerity, so I accepted it openly with a grateful heart...


Oh, not forgetting these masks...how nice of you to wanting me to keep my skin beautiful!! I'm thrilled!! (*≧▽≦)


You have also made my day sweet with this little stick candy!! I felt so loved in this Christmas season, hehe... 


Thanks again for the gifts....!! I felt so pampered!! As a token of gratitude, I would use the gifts -- the masks and the hair clip -- wisely...Wish I could receive more beautiful parcels from you, hehe...


Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and many beautiful years ahead!!

Yours truly, CpMooN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...