Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get cooled with TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask

Received these awesome masks from Timeless Truth about 3 months back!!!


I am probably the last blogger to blog about this lol...Thanks to TT Mask Malaysia and Plusizekitten, I was given a chance to do a review on TT Mask....I received three TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask (from the Big Mask Review Party) and one TT Swallow's Nest Flawless Whitening Mask (from the Easter Surprise Giveaway)...

In view of the hazy and hot weather, let's try on the TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask first... \(^ω^\) 

Read till the end and get a special deal for TT Mask purchase :D :D


TT Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask (RM8 /piece)
This mask is from the TT Mask Moisturizing Series...
With special weaving technology, the mask is made to fit perfectly without any dead zone. 
The non-adhesive cuts make the serum absorbed 100% by skin pores...


Some of the important ingredients.... (source)

Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (STAY-C®50) 
★ Reduces dark spots
★ Slows down formation of melanin to enhance even toned skin
★ Brings back clarity
★ One of the best active ingredients for skin whitening
★ Builds a blockage for UV rays

m-Tranexamic Acid
★ Medically used as remedy for bleeding
★ Reduces melanin growth and pigmentation
★ Reverses and inhibits dark spots to fight mild inflammation

Hyaluronic Acid
★ Non-toxic that serves as the most important space filling substance in the human body
★ Holds water in the skin to keep collagen hydrated and provides a youthful look
★ Has moisturizing capabilities on skin’s structure

Menthol
★ Derived from peppermint
★ Used as a cooling agent and fragrance to give a refreshing and soothing sensation to the skin


As I open the package, the essence is already dripping yoh...  ( ̄O ̄)



This is how I apply the mask (^_^)...


Wait for 20 minutes...


Tadah...!!! Do my skin looks better?



Let's do a simple testimonial....

Cooling: ★★★★★
Very, very cooling!! This is the first time I tried a mask that able to give me this kind of cooling effect!! I like the feeling a lot...would be a perfect fit during a hot weather and great as one of the travel essential  (^▽^)

Moisturizing: ★★★★★
This mask is definitely not stingy on the amount of essence...There were a lot excess, and I applied it to my neck and limbs as well, hehe...After removing the mask, there were still a significant remaining essence on the face so I massaged it into my skin face... 

Smoothens Skin: ★★★★
Oh yes, this mask does makes the skin smoother too...pores are minimized thus it gives the skin a smoother and soother look...Like!!

Whitening: ★★★
I would say, this mask makes the skin more radiant, rather than whitening...My face appear brighter and refreshed, but not 'whiter' lah, lol...Maybe it's just me, haha...

I highly recommend this mask, especially during hot, hot weather...the cooling sensation is just amazing
(´ ▽`).。o♡

Would love to try TT Masks? You can get it from TT Mask website or MaskSlim outlets nationwide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...