Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Miracle Dr Hu Mask from MaskSlim - it's miracle !! \(ˆ⌣ˆ )/

If you haven't know, MaskSlim is the first masks and slimming products concept store in Malaysia, and was just launched in June 2012...You can get more information like what brands are sold from MaskSlim website or FB page...

And in conjunction of MaskSlim 1st anniversary, MaskSlim is giving away free 8,000 pieces of Masks to everyone from 1 – 26 June 2013 at ALL MaskSlim outlets...woohoo :D :D

Image source: MaskSlim FB Page

I went to redeem mine at the SS2 outlet last Sunday (2 June 2013)...

The friendly staff at the SS2 outlet...

Before redemption, I was required to fill in a survey form...besides that, everyone who redeem get to join the membership for free ^_^ (as what the staff told me).

Then I was given a mask based on my skin condition...

So this is mine: Miracle Dr. Hu Pearl Powder & Apple Polyphenols Mask (ˆvˆ)


This mask is anti-oxidant, moisturizing and help firming the skin...sounds good :D



So I tried the mask at the night itself...


...and I think the result was pretty good!!


Please disregard the pimple (>.<)

My face skin is less oily, more moisturised, soother and more radiant!! Me likey !!! ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~
But I think the effect should be temporary only...I still need a proper treatment skincare that can help to re-balance oil in my skin :)

Anyway....the mask is also definitely not stingy on the amount of essence....there was a lot excess for me to apply on my neck and limbs as well :P Will now be in my *long* buying list, hehe :D :D

So go redeem your mask from MaskSlim today (^_^)

 
Image source: MaskSlim FB Page  *while stock last*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...