Sunday, November 11, 2012

Last Chapter of Manicure and Pedicure

After done my first and second session of manicure & pedicure, I still have another 2 sessions left before the package expired on 30 September 2012...but it was already 21 September and I would not want to 'torture' myself for 2hours++ within the same week lol ^^

So I brought Mom along, to enjoy the pampering together on that day...one thing good about this package is it is transferable to close family members :P

I can't remember the girl's name who served me, but I still remember how patient and passionate she was when doing this design for me; strong maroon base with white and yellow flowers and motifs...love it :D :D


For the foot nails, I chose to be simple this time...just plain purple metallic :)


Mom has chosen a design that suits her cheongsam...white base, with purple flowers and green leaves (sorry for the blur picture >.<")...she was absolutely happy with it and ya, I can sensed the joy and excitement in her as that was her first manicure and pedicure session lol ^^


We were so going to show off our pretty nails during my wedding reception at Bagan Serai the next day ^^

3 comments:

  1. How long did they take to paint the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's was about 1.5hours...
    Mine 2 hours =.="

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog
    thanks for sharing information.
    Hair Care TreatmentsThe health of your hair and scalp can speak volumes about your internal balance. Factors like genetics, excessive use of chemicals, illness, weather changes and poor circulation are the major causes behind issues like hair fall, dandruff and damaged hair.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...