Monday, July 16, 2012

Shape Night Run Roar...!!!

Compared to my last previous run, I manage to improve my timing for run this year...I finished 11.8km at about 1hour 45minutes...not bad huh? ^^ 

But the route for this run was definitely more difficult compared to the StandChart 2012, what more it was a night run (plants respire at night, I have to fight for oxygen =.=") It was up and down the road, cross bridges, circle the lake...I think I have ran really hard to the finishing line lol...

And oh... Men's Health and Shape Night Run is well-known to be giving a lot goodies and sponsored merchandise to the participants...Here's what I got:

Race Kit
Skechers Running Tee
Running Bib Number
Timing Chip

Pardon me for the not-so-nice picture...nicer picture at Shape webpage

At Finishing Line
Certificate of Achievement
High5 Custard Bun 60g
Spritzer Natural Mineral Water 600ml
Apple

Goodie Bag
SHAPE non-woven bag
Nestle Koko Krunch 80g
yogood Granola Bars Chocolate Drizzle 23g
Systema Compact Toothbrush
Gatorade Grapefruit 500ml
Spritzer Fibre Passion Fruit 350ml
Shokubutsu Active Guard Anti-bacteria Shower Foam 180ml
Perskindol Swiss Therapeutic Classic Gel 4ml
Perskindol Cool Gel 4ml
GNC Chewable C 100mg (90 tablets)
SKINS Wristband
Rexona Women Power Dry 25ml
Nivea Whitening Acne Oil Control Foam 50g
Asience Shine Therapy Conditioner 45ml
Juice Works Gift Certificate RM10
Kenko Fish Spa RM38
Athlete's Circle Discount Voucher 
Fitness First 1 Complimentary Workout Session for 2 Persons
GNC/LAC Supplement Discount Voucher 35%
Shape Magazine July Issue (with Nature Valley Granola Bars Oats & Honey 42g)
Men's Health Magazine July Issue

Carnival Booth
Yoplait Lite Yogurt (one each only, I got mango flavour)
Milo (unlimited)
Gatorade (unlimited)
Nestlé Breakfast Cereal (didn't get, cause finished already T.T)

Not sure if next year I'll join again??...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...