Thursday, June 21, 2012

Standard Chartered KL Marathon Race Pack

Wee!!! Got my race pack for the coming Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 today (^^) I'm getting excited, as it is my first marathon event this year....gosh, now I'm worried that I might not be able to run (jog or walk to be exact!!) smoothly...the sprained ankle not yet recovered fully leh... >.< wish me luck ya....

The race pack contents: SCKLM event bag, SCKLM New Balance running singlet, SCKLM bib number with timer and safety pins, SCKLM runner's guide book, MSIG fan, Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash sample, Colgate toothbrush voucher, Titan watch flyer ad, New Balance discount voucher, Yogood bars, Protex shower cream sample and Salonpas sample...

My bib number: N3-32344...uhm, how to buy 4D ar?

 10km route...Starting at National Monument, I'm gonna pass by National Museum, KL Sentral, Midvalley Megamall, Thien Hou Temple, National Mosque, Central Bank, KL Sogo and finally finishing at Merdeka Square :D :D

After much dismay incidents happen in the SCKLM in 2009 and 2010, hopefully this year would be a great event instead...aiyo, don't spoil my marathon kick-off leh ^v^

p/s: Suddenly missed Julian Wynter lah pulak, lol... ^^

Update: Halfway through the run, my injured ankle attacked me...I couldn't run much, only walk a lot...Finished 10km in almost 2hrs...Definitely not my best timing... (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...