Monday, December 23, 2013

Bag of Love December Edition: Rock On!

Alright, I think it's not so mysterious anymore about the Bag of Love December, as the content has been revealed in TheSun some time back...Anyway, just a quick review here, especially for those who may have missed the feature in the newspaper...


First of all, I'm so in love with the bag for December...isn't the velvet red clutch would be an awesome complement to any functions, dinners or events? So classy and elegant!!


And the greeting card clearly depict that the bag is for year-end parties and functions lol...The theme for this month is "Rock On!" so there you go!!




Oh, before I walk you through the products in this edition, apparently TaQBin (the courier company used by Bag of Love) has ran out of the plastic envelopes, so Bag of Love pack the bags in party packs...and oh my, I was one of the 'lucky one' to get the bag in party pack (some got the bags in the normal TaQBin envelopes)


Now, let's check out the products...


1) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant (15ml)


Although this cream is fragrance-free, it has a pretty nice smell! I like that this cream promotes healthy skin and seals in moisture, and it's multi-purpose that can be applied anywhere!! It can be used as a moisturiser, as a sunburn reliever, as a soother after shaving or waxing, as a cuticle softener etc! Great companion for traveling, especially for long flights where skin dries easily ^_^


2) Collistar Anti-Age Lifting Body Cream (30ml)


Basically, this is an anti-aging product for the body, lol...the cream claims to be a powerful anti-age action performer, and a body smoother with long-lasting lifting effect. Remember Bag of Love October? Now I have 2 Collistar products to help me to shape my body, hehe ^_^


3) NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse Pre-Serum (15ml)


Oh...this is not new to me...in fact I have posted my review on this pre-serum ^_^ In short, this fondant leaves a light velvety soft feeling to my skin, and the fragrant is amazingly delicate, floral and not too strong...hmmm, since I already have the full-size bottle, maybe I should do a giveaway for this deluxe size?


4) Lierac Coherence Day & Night Cream (15ml)



Another anti-aging product in the Bag of Love December, but this is for face and neck ^_^ This cream has a 4% collagen III accelerating vectors and contains hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, E, B5 an B6. Can't wait to try this cream ^_^


5) Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (15ml)


Wow...hair balm...this is something new for me!! This hair balm is designed specially for relaxing the hair and softening permed or naturally frizzy hair. Well I don't have a permed hair, but my hair sure does frizzles sometimes... Good for a bad hair day use ( ̄ー ̄)


So, that's it for the Bag of Love final edition for year 2013...Do you love it? For me, this edition is pretty good, and I'm sort of lovin' it!! Firstly, the bag is a steal....a very nice clutch bag that I would use for functions...Secondly, I'm so eager to try the Elizabeth Arden cream and the Phytodefrisant hair balm...seems to be great products to be discovered, hehe (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Then there are two anti-aging products (the Collistar cream and the Lierac cream) that come just at the right time I guess, as yours truly hitting the big 3-0 soon (*_*) And finally, although I already have the NUXE Nuxellence Jeunesse full-size, this cream is really wonderful at its own \(^^)/


And for all the awesomeness here? It's only RM39.90 per bag for products worth much more than that!!


Lovin' what you see? Head on to www.bag-of-love.com or www.facebook.com/BagofLove to find out more ^_^

p/s: It's a cute tote bag for Bag of Love January 2014 edition (≧∀≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...