Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bag of Love July Edition: Asia's Beloved Gems

I almost didn't subscribe Bag of Love July edition....but I'm really glad that I did, because the Bag of Love July edition is a COMPLETELY STEAL !!!!

I didn't subscribe the June's edition, and I did not plan to subscribe July edition either...'till Mi Mi announced I was one of the winners for Bag of Love mini contests for May edition...in order to claim the prize, I have to subscribe the next next month's edition...(curious what I won? Check this out ^_^)


So, this is the complete set of the Bag of Love July edition...yes, it's 1 Bag + 2 Boxes, rather than the usual 1 Bag...actually, winning the mini contest was not the sole reason that made me to subscribe...it's really when Mi Mi announced that there would be 2 kit sets outside the bag, that I knew I have to get this...and I have no regrets...  “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

For July edition, the theme is Asia's Beloved Gems...so you can expect that all the products are fromAsian countries...think of Japan and Korea....arhh, flawless white, snowy skin... (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)  


Let's talk about the bag...I mean the bag itself...When I first saw the bag picture in Bag of Love FB page, I was immediately in love with the bag...The bag is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too cute and it's in PINK!!! There's even a fluffy fur ball at the zip...cute, girlish, pinky...SWEET!!!! 


I look forward to the greeting card of Bag of Love in its every edition...Mi Mi is portrayed into cartoon character that suit the theme every month, and for this month she's wearing the sailor-themed uniform, holding a fur ball, and a neko-hairband...so kawaii!!! So Japanese feel, so Sailormoon, hehe... (=^・ェ・^=)


Product listing and the brief instruction to use the products...very handy at all times!! So what are those Asia's Beloved Gems? There are a total of 11 products inside the July pinky bag, so let's walk through all the products ...  (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


1) Etude House Moistfull Aloe Skincare Kit


When I saw this skincare kit, I was very, very delighted...I have always wanted to try Etude House products yet never step into their cutey shop :P
This mini set helps soothe, alleviate, moisturize dry and irritated skin, and includes:
  • Moistfull Aloe First Essence: 15ml
  • Moistfull Aloe Soothing Skin: 15ml
  • Moistfull Aloe Soothing Lotion: 15ml
  • Moistfull Aloe Soothing Cream: 10ml
The products are  enriched with Baobab Tree Extracts and Organic Aloe. I haven't try but I know I'm gonna love this due to the botanical ingredients and fresh fragrant. Will do a review on this soon ^_^


2) THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Special Kit


Chia seed? Ok, I don't know what is chia seed, and never bother to find out until I received this special chia seed kit :P Chia seed's benefits including able to boost energy, to stabilise blood sugar, to aid digestion and to lower cholesterol. It's the magical moisture seed from South America...The chia seeds used in this skincare kit are organically manufactured...
This mini set, that feeds the skin with moisture and required nutrient, includes:
  • Chia Seed Watery Toner: 30ml
  • Chia Seed Watery Lotion: 30ml
  • Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Cream: 10ml
Scent is nice!!! Will do a review on this soon too   (✿◠‿◠)


3) Polka Dot...by Splassh Nail Polish


See, the nail color is exactly the same as the bag!! The color that I get is 14, a pinky shade...I like the color, so *candy crush* feel...Suitable for any occasion   ≧(´▽`)≦


4) L'Oreal Professional Paris Liss Ultime Smoothing Shampoo


All my 3 Bag of Love have shampoo inside, lol... In this edition, the shampoo size is very generous - 100ml... I have seen this L'Oreal shampoo range featured a lot in magazines, so getting this is great so now I can test and see what is the craze about :P And the function to address unmanageable hair makes this product even more awesome :D


5) Ju Ju Aquamoist Facial Cleansing Wash


I never heard of this brand before, so I google on this Ju Ju Aquamoist...Read some very good reviews on this cleaner, so am excited to try it out...a whooping 50g for my indulgence  (´◡`)*✲゚*


6) Kanebo Freshel Pore Cover BB Cream


Kanebo make great skincare and cosmetic; thus receiving this Freshel BB Cream is great!!! Moreover, I never try mineral BB Cream before, so this would be a good starter for me  0(≧▽≦)0

Overall, I really, really like the Bag of Love July edition!! All the products are great, especially the 2 sets of skin care kit...I'm really excited to try them all out ^^ And Bag of Love never disappoint in terms of diversity; this month caters to skincare, hair care, nail care and makeup... Mad lovveeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!    (´ε` )♡

It's actually quite hard to calculate the total value for the bag, due to the special kits that comes in a few items...nevertheless with a little bit of googling I came out with this price chart for your reference:


Now tell me, who wouldn't fall in love with Bag of Love July edition, given all these beloved gems at the price of only RM39.90 per bag?   ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...