Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Light moment at StriVectin X Street Love "A Purplish Affair" Tea Party

I wish I have more time to constantly update this blog...tasks at work have been very demanding and my health is not so on par these few months...and there are so many backlogs wuwuwu (+_+)

Anyway....slightly more than 3 weeks ago, I was one of the lucky 8 to be invited to a tea party, the StriVectin X Street Love "A Purplish Affair" Tea Party  0(≧∇≦)0  This tea party was a partnership between blogger Fiona of Street Love and the skincare brand StriVectin as a get-to-know the eye care under this brand and a gathering among Street Love readers... I have been longing for this kind of intimate tea party where I can learn more about the renowned anti-aging brand especially on eye care, and also to meet other co-readers and Fiona herself   (*^o^)人(^o^*)


* Date: 9th June 2013 (Sunday) *
* Venue: StriVectin counter, Parkson KLCC *
* Time: 12:00pm - 2:30pm *
* Dress Code: StriVectin-Purple dress or attire *
* Theme: Eye Care (SD Eye Cream & TL Eye Cream) *

What? StriVectin-purple dress? I couldn't find one in my wardrobe...all I have is a very light purple pinkish dress bought years ago...So I borrowed Mom's purple shawl to match, so at least I have something that is close to StriVectin purple lah...   ( ̄◇ ̄;)

It was not hard to spot the tea party venue...The venue was decorated with purple balloons, dangling round ornaments, and even the refreshment table was covered by purple mat with some purple fur as decoration... I like the setup a lot actually; it was 'romantic', intimate and best of all it was PURPLE, my favourite color (>v<)


The event was started with Fiona giving a welcome speech...let me share how I stumbled upon Fiona's blog...Few months before my wedding last year, I was looking for some information on Clarins Shaping Facial Lift...and Street Love came out as one of the results...So I clicked on the link and once I was at Street Love, I was hooked...there are so many posts on Clarins, and also reviews on other skincare and cosmetic brands...there are so much to read!! Ever since then, I have been a Street Love regular... ;-)

Ok, enough of history lol (^.^) 

Image credit: Street Love FB page

After Fiona's speech, Rebeccah, a trainer from StriVectin, took over the floor... she was very eager to introduce us the StriVectin products...All StriVectin products are powered by the NIA-114™ technology, which is a patented form of Niacin (Vitamin B3)... According to Rebeccah, NIA-114™ enables optimal delivery of the molecule into the skin. The Niacin is said to able to stimulate natural repair processes within skin cells (such as DNA repair, energy metabolism and cell turnover) to generate healthier skin cells and build a stronger skin barrier. The results are visible improvements in skin texture, tone, firmness and reduced discoloration.


StriVectin-SD™ Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (the left tube)
A multi-dimensional eye cream targeting crow’s feet, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
In 2 to 8 weeks: Lines, creases and dark circles look less visible.

StriVectin-TL™ 360° Tightening Eye Serum (the right tube)
A quick absorbing anti-aging serum that treat loss of firmness, under-eye puffiness and droopy eyelids.
In 2 to 8 weeks: Tightens and visibly lifts the eye area; reduces the look of under-eye puffiness.

Image credit: Street Love FB page

These are all the StriVectin products...The StriVectin product range is not really huge I'd say...probably it's really catered for the niche concern i.e. anti-aging...StriVectin products are more suitable for those aged 25 above...

Image credit: Street Love FB page

See, we were all seriously listening to the 'lecture' ok...cause there would be QnA session later to win StriVectin deluxe samples ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Image credit: Street Love FB page

After the StriVectin presentation session, it was the mini game time!! It's actually children jigsaw puzzle lol...whoever was the fastest to complete the puzzle would be the winner, and there were 3 winners (for 3 rounds of games)...I was in the 1st round, and I was positive that I finished the puzzle first, but I didn't know I need to shout out "I'm Done!!", so nobody noticed I finished first =.="

Image credit: Street Love FB page

After the game, we were treated to a sumptuous high-tea...the delicacies were sweet, really suit us girls well *(*´∀`*)☆  This was also the time where we mingled around to get to know each other more and to share self beauty tips haha...

The QnA session also began shortly after...There were also 3 winners, but I didn't participate any lah, haha...

Then the Best Dressed in Purple was announced...to join, we need to upload our photo to Street Love FB, and Fiona and StriVectin team would choose the best....and the winner was Jennifer (^_^) Jennifer won herself a FULL SIZE of StriVectin-TL™ 360° Tightening Eye Serum worth RM268...so lucky  ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Image credit: Street Love FB page

Most of us then went for the free quick skin analysis by StriVectin staff...the staff would recommend which StriVectin products are suitable for us, but there's no obligation to buy...


But the GWP for the attendees was really good and generous I'd say...Buy any StriVectin product, you'd get TWO deluxe samples...come back with the deluxe sample and purchase another one StriVectin product within a month and you'd get another 2 deluxe samples    (´ ▽`).。o♡

Image credit: Street Love FB page

We then took a group photo...all the attendees and Fiona herself are awesome people...I'm so glad I had the chance to meet them  (^▽^)


The tea party was officially ended by now, but some of us still stayed and had a light moment, chitchat-ing around...a while after I had to say good bye to them...and before I left, I took a duo photo with Fiona, the awesome author of Street Love... 


These are the door gift from StriVectin to all invitees (from left to right) :

✿ Instant Retexturizing Scrub (22ml) ✿
✿ Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles (22ml) ✿
✿ 360° Tightening Eye Serum (7ml) ✿
✿ Advanced Retinol Night Treatment (7ml) ✿
✿ Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles (1ml x3 sachets) ✿

I haven't try any of the sample product yet...I will update when I've tried it (^^)


Fiona has also prepared gifts for each of us..don't you think the paper bag is nice and elegant? 


The gifts are courtesy of juztshop...it's very good quality: Canon traveler's pouch, passport holder and luggage tag holder...arh, just at the perfect time, as I'm going to Krabi soon  (´ε` )♡


This is my instax photo, which is also my entry for the Best Dressed haha....I went home feeling joyful and grateful that I was able to join the wonderful gathering...I have enjoyed myself, and I believe all the attendees have enjoyed themselves too...Thank you to Fiona and StriVectin for this tea party   (✿◠‿◠)

p/s: I have promised Fiona that I'd come as reader, not blogger...therefore I didn't take many photos and have to 'borrow' from Street Love FB, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...