Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The 'Not-so-mini' Origins Mini Facial

Origins is quite new to me...Only recently I knew about this skin care brand....yeah, dumb me =.="

As I'm all for less-chemical products, Origins is a good pick!! Origins pride itself in the 100% natural essential oils in its skincare products...you may read more from Origins website...

Like Origins tagline...

A quick check on its website led me to sign-up to redeem a 2-day sample of Origin's latest product, the Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Bright Skin illuminating serum...

Register for sample here while still available

                                                  
But I'm not going to talk about this product here; I'm sure you can find it abundantly on the web...

What I want to share with you here is the Origins Mini Facial!!

When I went to pick up my sample at Parkson 1Utama, the consultant, Ivy, asked if I would like to try out Origins Mini Facial...of course I said yes - it's free by the way - and booked the time immediately.

And the date for facial came -- yesterday evening (2 April 2013)

The beauty consultant that served me yesterday was Evelyn...after briefly examining my skin type, she gathered all the products that are suitable to my skin, including scrubs, mask, cleanser, toner, face cream, eye cream etc...therefore I gotta tell you this facial is not 'mini' at all!!! (I regretted that I forgot to take note and also my camera T.T)

Ivy told me it's only facial on the T-zone, but Evelyn was kind enough to do the facial for my whole face and neck...

It was my first-time doing facial in public lol...Evelyn started with a cleanse (I totally loved the bubble-gum-like smell, haha :D), followed by scrub and mask...She gently massaged my face and left the mask on my face for few minutes that I could feel the cooling effects....

After the deep cleanse, she applied the eye cream, serum and night cream...By then she have already spent a good 30 minutes pampering me...Evelyn asked if I would like to try the sunscreen but I declined thinking it was night already but now I regretted it (T.T)

I like how each time Evelyn applied a product on my face, she would explain on the product benefits and application method...intermittently, we also had some small talk on works, family...haha, like old friends pulak >.<

After the facial, I feel my face 'glowing' and refreshed...Origins Mini Facial has given me great chance to feel the good effect of Origins product...Definitely will be on my buy-list  when I need to replenish my skin care supply :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...