Sunday, April 21, 2013

I want to attend the "Unboxing Tea Party"

When I first saw the "Unboxing Tea Party" announcement in The Butterfly Project FB Page, my first thought was... "Omg omg!!! I'm going to attend this!!!!"...


The requirement to enter the contest is, to blog about why one wants to attend the exclusive party, brought by The Butterfly Project, in collaboration with Bag of Love and Delectable by Su...

So now you have gorgeous makeup, exclusive beauty care, sweet treats, yummy-licious food in mind, don't cha??

Image source: femalemag


That is why I cannot miss this!!!!    >_<

Now...I'm not going to be long winded talking about the event or the sponsors, cause I believe you can easily find the details in the Bag of Love webpage or Delectable by Su webpage...or even in other applicants' blogs...

I'm going to be straight to the point....presenting you, on why I want to review and/or come to the Bag of Love, Unboxing Tea Party at Delectable by Su... ^_^



Are my reasons good enough? 

Let's wish I will be one of the lucky invitees :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...