Saturday, June 14, 2014

Falling in Love with Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls

It was a love at first sight. The scent that emerged as I un-boxed the parcel made me instantly feel so good about it. Right then I knew I'm gonna love it, although I haven't seen it yet...And when the pink little box greeted me as I opened the parcel box for the first time, I instantly fall in love – I'm a sucker for this sort of pink.... (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♥


Meet Tokyo Love Soap, my very first soap – no kidding. Since I was little, I don't really use soap much; it's always shower or bath foam, or cream. I guess it's because of the fear that the soap would slip from my little hands that time? And thus until now I don't use soap for my bathing or showering.....until I met Tokyo Love Soap (๑>◡<๑)

There are a few variant of Tokyo Love Soap, and the variant that I'm going to introduce here is the Pure Girls variant. Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls is an easy rinse soap, specially formulated to eliminate body odor in just one wash with an amazing freshness that will last all throughout the day. This soap has got me looking forward to bath time, since I first using it about 2 weeks ago....beside of the sweet smelling and enticing scent that would linger for hours, I am very delighted every time I see a fair and glowing complexion – my complexion!! – after I rinse the soap. 


Here's the list of ingredients, if you are interested to know:
Pink Rose Petal Extract, Red Kwao Krua Extract, Lycopene, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Placenta Extract, Ylang-Ylang Flower Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Brandy Mint Leaf Extract, Pueraria Root Extract, Aloe Seawife Leaf Extract, Chlorella Extract, Glycyrrhizic Acid 2k, Tea Extract, Persimmon Tannin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sericin, Soybean Milk Fermentation Liquid, Trehalose Betaine, PEG-75, BG, Ethanol, Water, Etidronic Acid, EDTA-4Na.
The ingredient Red Kwao Krua Extract contains Miroestrol, a natural Estrogenic Phenol clinically proven to minimize pores, smoothen the skin and add a natural rosy tone. Combined then with the Pink Rose Petal Extracts, the mixture is formulated in such a way that it mimics the natural female sex phermone that help you win over the attention of your men... In other words, Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls will bring out the Sex Goddess in you! ( ˘ ³˘)♥


Yep, I'm very happy that the soup even counters most of my intimate areas – underarms, groin area, the happy V-zone – to be amazingly 'clean' and feeling wonderful all-day long. Sorry ya, can't show you my intimate areas here haha (those are reserved for hb :p)... but it's ok, here's my naked with no makeup face, right after I woke up in one beautiful morning....(p/s: No Photoshop.....I don't and never Photoshop my pictures ◕‿◕)

The 'Before' was taken before I shower that morning....note that by that time I've already used the soap for few days before...Do you notice the healthy skin tone with minimal freckles and fine lines? (please ignore the eye bags o(>< )o)

And the 'After' was taken right after I stepped out from the shower that morning...a wonderful glowing rosy complexion....Tell me how can I not love this soap?  (´ω`★)
(p/s: In case you are wondering, I used a shower cap, that's why my hair was dry lol)


After few times of usage, the result of smoother and fairer skin becomes even clearer and noticeable. The brightening effect was not myself who noticed it at first but by others who praise of the more radiant and gorgeous complexion, and it's clearly seen that I'm glowing in pictures recently taken....
(p/s: Note on the different lighting in pictures below – can't control that...it's a natural sunlight...)

Another particular good thing about this soap is, it does not melt easily, yet it's very easy to lather to foam...


Benefits of Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls (as per listed in Natta Cosme website):
♥ Mimics the scent of natural female phermone
♥ Creates a natural rosy-white complexion
♥ Miroestrol from Red Kwao Krua prepares you for that intimate moment
♥ Powerful natural and organic skin whitening complex
♥ Lightens the skin as early as the first use
♥ Refines body hair for a smoother look (Only affects fine hairs. Does not affect the hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.)
♥ Remove discolorations, freckles, melasma, age spots and dark spots
♥ Even out skin tone
♥ Make pores smaller
♥ Clarify and tone the pores
♥ Soften and smoothen skin
♥ Help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and scars
♥ Mild enough even for use on the intimate areas


Would you recommend Tokyo Love Soap?

Absolutely!! If you want an even, matte, perfect and illuminated skin tone, yes, it's a good buy!! It's worth its hefty price, for all the benefits you get. It's after all, the first soap that makes me look at soaps differently (in a positive way), all over again....

CpMooN's Rating: 4.5/5.0

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls is available at Natta Cosme at only RM85 per piece of 80g.
Check it out here: Nattacosme/Tokyo-Love-Soap-Pure-Girls

For more information on Tokyo Love Soap range, head on to:
Natta Cosme FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NattaCosme (don't forget to 'Like') 
Follow Natta Cosme on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nattacosme 

Special for YOU!!!!!

Apply code: TLSM to get Tokyo Love Soap (Medicated) 15g  for FREE when purchase any Tokyo Love Soap in Natta Cosme.
Hurry!!! This offer is limited to 100 pieces only....


Have you also tried any Tokyo Love Soap products? Share with me your thoughts ^_^


Disclaimer: Product was sent to me for review consideration. This however doesn't affect my judgement and review in any way. I'm not paid nor obliged to write good things. Please refer to terms of use, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...