Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Chilling after Work + Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day is just around the corner!! What have you prepared to celebrate your Mom? If you have no idea yet, maybe you can consider to present her a gift of pampering >v<

Yesterday after work, suddenly I have this urge to go window shopping...just to chill and relax, hehe...it's quite fun and relieve your work stress you know; and you should go do it (window shopping after work) occasionally, maybe once a month ;-)

So I went to 1Utama, coz it's familiar, vibrant, and the most convenient for me (it's in the same direction to my home)...and guess what I discover....??


1Utama is having the beauty with offers that are simple irresistible!! The beauty fair "Doll Up" was held in conjunction of the coming Mother's Day, and will be running from 5 to 11 May 2014. There are many participating brands such as Melvita, Mary Chia, Skinfood, Shizens, Laneige, Crabtree & Evelyn etc, all competing with irresistible offers!!! Heaven for beauty addict!!


There's a promotion offered by delicious whereby you'd get a complimentary cup of coffee or desser when you spend RM350 (max 2 receipts) in a single day at any participating brands or OneCard beauty outlets mall-wide :D


And then I spotted this, right next to the Crabtree & Evelyn booth....purchase a RM100 OneCard Gift Card and receive a complimentary hand therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn worth RM30...now now, this is what I call a super duper amazing offer!!! Basically you have nothing to lose right??? :D


And if you are the first 100 shoppers to purchase the gift card, you'd receive an additional Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Gift Set!!! Now I'm blaming myself for not knowing about this offer earlier, as this super hot deal was quickly grabbed....(I knew this on 2nd day T.T)


So...after 'jalan-jalan' for about 1-2 hour, this is what I ended up with.... :P 


The complimentary Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy, and a Melvita sample from the "Doll Up" beauty fair...oh, and also a complimentary Mother's Day card with every purchase of the RM100 gift card...



I also went to redeem the L'Occitane Hand Cream and Shizens Time Resistance Essence from the sampling campaign...


As usual, every 2 months I would go to the AEON Customer Service to pick up a copy of the Pearl Magazine, which was published bi-monthly....Let me tell you, this issue (May-June) is a steal especially for beauty enthusiast because it is fully loaded with makeup tips and tricks!!!


I also went to the Popular bookstore to check out the newly released magazines....I decided to purchase the Reader's Digest, after many many months....(moreover it's a 2-for-1 promo, hehe...)


And as usual, I would compare the beauty magazines around and for this month I settled with The Malaysian Women's Weekly...


Let me tell you why.....1st: the free Ellgy cracked heel cream sample...


2nd: the free Guerlain Abeille Royale serum sample...


There's an experience invitation card attached too...


3rd: the dr. brandt readers' special...


4th: the Flow discount voucher...


5th: the Talika exclusive readers' special...


6th (last but not least): the press coverage on the Bio-essence Mega Face Lift challenge, lol... so, have you been able to spot me in the group picture? :p


I went home that night with full satisfaction; having able to relax and de-stress, not to mention found some 'gems' mentioned above.....

How do you usually chill after work?? :)


Update @ 10 May 2014

So I went to 1Utama again in the morning, and guess what I found out....receive not only one, but two Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy 25g with every purchase of the RM100 OneCard Gift Card!!!!! Omg omg omg~~~~ !!!!!


And yep, you bet I took the opportunity to stock up my hand therapy, lol... :D


Happy days ahead, and Happy Mother's Day to all mommies~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...