Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bio-essence Aqua BB Cream: Great in Oil-control and for Long-lasting Hydration

Just a quick post to share with you the BB cream that I have been using for the past few weeks; the Bio-essence Aqua BB Cream SPF 25/PA++  ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)


This is the BB Cream that gives me an adequate coverage for my blemishes and morning 'redness', yet not drying my skin for whole day. It is very good in oil-control and keeps the skin supple till the night!! 


Product efficacies:
★ Deeply moisturizes and nourishes skin
★ Locks in moisture, thus perfect for preventing dryness in air-conditioned or cold environments 
★ Reveals a cool, natural and sheer makeup with a silky and dewy soft feel
★ Regulates oil secretion, keeps the skin oil-free the whole day 
★ Evens out skin tone with a sheer, natural coverage 
★ Protects skin from harmful UV rays


Directions:
★ After the normal skincare regime, squeeze an adequate amount of content and apply evenly on face.
★ Blend well by patting lightly to avoid uneven patches.

Some people like to use brush to apply BB Cream or foundation, but for me, fingers always do the best job in even-out the cream.



Do you notice a smoother hand after applying the cream?

Below are more pictures on the application on my face and neck...(p/s: with Avon lipstick

 




Usually, I use only about a size of 10 cent coin thus the coverage may not be too strong, but that's how I like it to be - a natural finish. The BB cream blends perfectly into the skin without looking too made up. It gives me a natural flawless and lasting finish that does not require any touching up or blotting throughout the day. 

The greatest attribute that I appreciate is the oil-control and all-day long hydration properties. Because hydration is always on the top of my beauty priority list, the lightweight and smooth texture coupled with strong oil control and moisturizing properties has won me over. 

I also like that the BB Cream comes with sun protection...sometimes I just skip the sunblock and straight away apply this BB Cream :p


The Bio-essence Aqua BB Cream is retailed at RM69.90 for 30g and is available at all leading pharmacies and departmental stores. It's my perfect choice to achieve a nude dewy complexion; aqua-refreshing, sheer makeup all day!

Have you also tried any of the Bio-essence BB Cream? Share your thoughts with me :)


Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. Product was obtained from an event. I am not obliged to write good things. Please refer to terms of use, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...