Saturday, August 17, 2013

Photo Shooting at the KOSÉ Black Revolution Roadshow

Since two months ago I have been seeing the KOSÉ new SEKKISEI Clear Whitening Mask conquering almost all its banners, FB posts, counter display etc...Wow!!! KOSÉ SEIKISHO Mask White has garnered a lot good reviews from users, and now KOSÉ comes out with an even better Black-is-the-New-White Mask!! Am excited to try it out!!!

Thus when KOSÉ announced in its FB page that there was a free 14-day usage of the SEKKISEI Clear Whitening Mask to be redeemed at the MidValley road show from 8-14 July, I wasted no time to register my details... and tadah!!!


My 4x sachet with 6g each for 14 days of trial  (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*  Redemption is while stock last, and I heard that the stock finished on the first day itself!!


There were so many lovable promotions and good bargain at the road show...nevertheless I didn't buy any as I still have many beauty products (most unopened!!) scattered around my room   (⌒_⌒;)

But my SIL did!! She bought enough to be entitled to free makeover including hair styling and photo shoot...but she didn't want to go through the makeover thus she gave me the ticket   *(*´∀`*)☆


I went on the last day of the road show, on 14 July 2013...there were many people around and potential customers enquiring on KOSÉ products...at the centre of the event area was the spot for make up, hair styling and photo shooting...there was also a manicure counter but I'm not sure how to get the free service...



After waited for quite a while, it was finally my turn for the make up and hair styling...I requested natural make up, but the MUA said eventhough is natural it would be 'heavy' also =.=" whatever...



Almost done....


Ready for photo shooting!!!


Ok...I know...those awkward poses again =.="




And the result??
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Tada!!!! Nice? (^^)


I like the image!! Look so natural and care-free...like it!!!  (*≧▽≦) Compared this to this, which one is nicer? :P

Overall, I have enjoyed my self during the make over and photo shooting process. There's no pressure to buy the fake eyelashes or the photo album, and it always feel good when there is someone to do your make up or do your hair :P


Before leaving for home, I posed with this giant frame at the shu uemura road show. Do I look great?  (>y<)

2 comments:

  1. u love great in the photoshoot!

    Love from Beauty Junkie
    Wendy Pua
    http://www.wendypua.com/

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...