Saturday, November 24, 2012

Curling Hair with Sponge Curler

As I did not book any make up artist for my wedding reception at Bagan Serai, I was looking for simple DIY hairstyling on the web. Then I saw this key-shaped sponge curler on a website of an online shop. Among benefits it claims are you can sleep with it overnight since it's very soft, and that it curls hair without heat so it is not damaging the hair.

But the price was not cheap. RM20 for a spongee thingy?? No way....I have to let it go...

Then one fine day while shopping at the AEON (formerly Jusco) pharmacy, I saw the same product on the display rack...and it was darn cheap at only RM6.90!!!!

 

So I took one pack and made my payment. 

There are six key-shaped curlers in each pack...


Tested it on the same day itself...it was not hard at all to secure my hair in each curler. Just had to divide my hair into 6-portions, hehe....




After done, I went to bed....and the next morning, I carefully undone each....and.....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Tada!!!! This was how my hair looked like then....nice or not? ^^


Then I discovered that other online shops are selling the curlers cheaper, at RM7.20 and RM12 per pack of 6 curlers....The manufacturer may be different from mine since the packaging is different, but nah...mine works just fine :P

Found similar product in a deal page but uh....expensive...RM15.90 for 3 curlers only =.="

The sponge curlers could be cheaper in other countries like China....but in Malaysia my curlers which was bought at AEON gave me the best value...Mine is the best :D :D

4 comments:

  1. Nice creative product from the Japs (again). I bought an electric curler which cost much more...love a wavy hairdo for special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too love wavy hairdo...so princess-like ^^

      Delete
  2. I always curl my hair before going to bed with curlers and honestly I can't have a good night sleep because of those curlers that are so hard. I am going to look for this sponge curler too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O...then you may want to try sponge curlers!! They are soft so you can wear them to sleep ^_^
      Good luck!!

      Delete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...