Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Calm seas never make skillful sailors...


Chinese New Year is coming yet I haven't bought any new clothes for myself... Although I have an ample of time, I just don't have the mood to go out and spend my money; scared that my saving is finishing in no time...

While my FSTEP friends have been starting to look for jobs or have been working at their host FI for a month now, I have just finished updated my resume...ahaks, one of my friend said, "You are so cool about it!!"

Argh, I just don't want to rush this time and feel regret later...I have been making decision harshly in the past...This time, I want to be very sure of what I would like to do...Although money is the main issue, I don't want to be sorry of myself later...

But then, nobody knows what would happen in the future...I may like it now, but months later I may be totally hate it...been there, done that...

Anyway, I have to grow up...I can no longer 'run' away from bumpy roads and settle elsewhere and then run again...I have to face the problem bravely and solve it smartly...the result I believe, it's like a feeling of paradise....


*** are we getting the rm200++ from FSTEP? when? #$%^&@ ***

3 comments:

  1. yes baby! we did get another rm200++ from fstep.

    i agree with you and i'm doing the same too. enjoying my time at home and be super careful about choosing job. its not about money per se; it's about being happy and fully satisfy with the work too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe...all the best in your future undertakings ;-)

    haha, sama-sama berusaha-lah!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have anything to share? I'd love to hear from you (^-^*)/

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...